Elan | Lawn 22 | EL22-07 A (ZEINA)
A placid beguiling sage hued lawn is adorned with minutely detailed taankas in shades of cream, periwinkle, mauve and cranberry. Beautifuly sewn with mirrors that glisten to create a festive composition; Zeina is Inspired by rich Bedouin tradition and is paired with a heritage dupatta artistically sewn stitch by stitch with indigenous tribal elements. The nuanced and culturally rich design is a timeless classic, that shall make its grand debut this Eid.
Embroidered Front Center Panel (Lawn) 1 Piece
Embroidered Front Left Panel (Lawn) 1 Piece
Embroidered Front Right Panel (Lawn) 1 Piece
Dyed Back (Lawn) 1 Piece
Embroidered Sleeves Left+ Right (Lawn) 1 Pair
Embroidered Dupatta (Voile) 2.5 Meters
Embroidered Dupatta Patti (Satin) 5.25 Meters
Embroidered Dupatta Pallu Patti (Satin) 2.25 Meters
Dyed Trouser (Cambric) 2.5 Meters
Product dispatch dates are based off previous estimated times of deliverance, unfortunately we are unable to anticipate any customs or designer delays. Therefore we cannot guarantee the stated dispatch date. If you require further information please contact the support team or click on the ‘message us’ button.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore delicate and breakable in their usage, while having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website, you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may change/differ a little from what is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours and also the designers Photoshop editing.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the handmade work. We are not to be held responsible for variation and or beading/sequences displacement.
Please note that these articles of clothing should be worn with care and all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned. We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Do not keep wet fabrics in twist form in order to avoid copy marks.
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes with caution and at a moderate temperature.
- Wash coloured and white fabrics separately.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry clean recommended on all products.
Please Note: We are not liable for any damages caused by washing using any another method than advised.
We offer only the best, industry leading, high-quality stitching service.
All of our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased will include the following:
- Shirt/Kameez stitched as per image – Please Note: Crop tops, Dropped shoulder, low necks, backless and three quarter trousers are adjusted modestly. (Lining is provided with all transparent shirts)
- Bottoms stitched as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (sleeveless suits will be provided with stitched separate sleeves)
- Dupatta will be stitched and accessorised as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Product embellishments*
*Style of embellishments may vary dependent on availability. Embellishments quantity will be as image
*We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
Please note: From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers in the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments. We are not responsible for any changes and variations that the designers make from the marketing photo to the end product supplied.