Sana Safinaz | Muzlin Spring 21 | M211-003A-CI
Subtle and fresh colors for the new season. This salmon lawn shirt is paste printed with a fusion of French lace and South Asian paisleys that delicately dance over in shades of cream, steel blue, azure and oxford blue. The center panel is intricately embroidered with the same patterns, this ensemble comes to life. Paired with a stunning silver chiffon dupatta, printed with chunri inspired motifs in cream and oxford blue. The salmon cotton pants complete the dream worthy look.
Printed Shirt Front On Lawn 1.15 meters
Printed Shirt Back On Lawn 1.15 meters
Printed Sleeves On Lawn 0.65 meter
Embroidered Panel On Dyed Lawn
Printed Dupatta On Chiffon 2.5 meters
Dyed Cotton Pants 2.5 meters
Product dispatch dates are based off previous estimated times of deliverance, unfortunately we are unable to anticipate any customs or designer delays. Therefore we cannot guarantee the stated dispatch date. If you require further information please contact the support team or click on the ‘message us’ button.
Please Note: Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic around the world, dispatch dates may change with or without any notice. We will keep you informed via email with any updates regarding this product.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore delicate and breakable in their usage, while having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website, you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may change/differ (a) little from what is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned.
We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised or claims for variation and or beading/sequences displacement.
- Do not use any type of Bleach or Stain removing chemicals.
- Do not keep wet fabrics in twist form in order to avoid copy marks.
- Do not dry fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Iron clothes at moderate temperature.
- Wash coloured and white fabrics separately.
- Before stitching fabrics should be soaked in water for 15 minutes.
- Dry clean recommended on all products.
Please Note: We are not liable for any damages caused by washing using another method.
We offer a renowned industry leading high-quality stitching service.
All of our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased will include the following:
- Shirt/Kameez stitched as per image – Please Note: Crop tops, Dropped shoulder, low necks, backless and three quarter trousers are adjusted modestly. (Lining is provided with all transparent shirts)
- Bottoms stitched as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (sleeveless suits will be provided with stitched separate sleeves)
- Dupatta will be stitched and accessorised as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Product embellishments*
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
*We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
Please note: From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers in the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.