Sold OutSize Guide
- 3 piece Gharara, Shirt and Dupatta
- Black net full embroidered open shirt with grip undershirt
- White screen printed grip gharara
- Black chiffon dupatta
- Embellished with kiran lace.
- Majority of our designer items have a 5% to 10% variation possibility. Your garments may have variation in colour, length, cut, and style although every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
Snap it, Wear it, Send it, Insta it & we will give you 10% Cash Back on your purchase.
Dispatch from 25th May
We offer a renowned industry leading high-quality stitching service.
All of our dresses are stitched as per the style shown in the images. Each dress purchased will include the following:
- Shirt/Kameez stitched as per image – (Lining is provided with all transparent shirts)
- Bottoms stitched as per image
- Sleeves styled as per image (sleeveless suits will be provided with stitched separate sleeves)
- Dupatta will be stitched and accessorised as per image
- Separate undershirt included (if shown)
- Product embellishments*
*Style of embellishments may vary - embellishments quantity will be as image
*We do not offer a custom or made to measure service.
Please note: From time to time certain elements are shown by brands for photography purposes only and these items are not provided by the designers in the end retail product - as such there can be a possibility of a variation to the cut, length, and style and dress embellishments.
Majority of our items are hand embroidered/embellished and therefore delicate and breakable in their usage, while having a 5%-10% variation possibility. By placing an order on our website, you accept the possibility of variation in comparison to the images provided on this website. Every effort is made to ensure variation is minimal.
The colour of a product may change/differ (a) little from what is shown on our website. This can be due to light variation at the time of photography and/or due to the way digital media devices display colours.
From time to time beading/ sequences may get displaced and this is not thought of as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These articles of clothing should be worn with care.
Please note that all clothing products sold on this website are recommended to be dry-cleaned.We will not be responsible for any claims resulting due to damage caused by washing, using another method than advised or claims for variation and or beading/sequences displacement.